Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas Quilt-a-long Finish

I have to make this a quick one, as I have too many errands to run before work tonight.

My Sunday project, the quilt-a-long hosted by Qubee Quilts, turned into a Sunday/Monday project. Turns out there was cooking to be done, dogs to be washed, a boyfriend to be tended to, as well as a garden, and then a little storm that involved a tornado touching down outside of the town Chad's parents live in. Whew!

Now to the nitty-gritty. I'll let the photos do the talking.


Finished Quilt for the Christmas Quilt-a-long



Close Up Shot



Back of My Quilt from the Christmas Quilt-a-long


Fabrics used were Jovial by Basic Gray, Kona solids, and the backing is from Joann's.

Of course I had a little "help" when taking photos. This, my friends, is what I shoot around when I'm outside on the deck.


Behind the Scenes


Until next time!

1 comment:

Joy said...

That's so pretty! I love that it's subtle Christmas, not smack-you-over-the-head "HI! I'M CHRISTMAS!"