Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Somebody (oh yeah, me) forgot to charge the battery on her camera, so I couldn't take any photos today. I do have progress to share but instead of taking crappy cell phone pictures, I'm going without today. Sorry to all you visual people out there! I will have something tomorrow to show you.

Completed:

Nothing quite yet. Oh so close though.

Progress Made:

Sewing Machine Cover - I've attached a few more hexies to it. Slow, but steady here.

Garter Stitch scarf - the need for a scarf this winter has passed, but I'm still plugging away slowly on this.

FTLOS Swap items - I am so close to being finished, I can taste it. I'm going to work on finishing when I get home from work tonight so I can mail it off tomorrow.

Project Quilting Challenge: It's Where I Live - I am close to getting this finished too. I missed the deadline, so I set it aside. I'll talk more about it when I'm finished.

No Progress:

Tangerine Tango Challenge - even though this is over, I'm still calling this mini that so I can keep track. It's still the same as it was last week. Other priorities right now.

Sparkle QAL - this one will be done soon.

1912 Project: February Pattern - I have the fabrics sitting ready in my sewing room. I need to tape the pattern together and then grade it up.

Quilt Challenge of the Month: February

(Late) Wedding Present

Nesting Place class

Dessert of the Month Club: January

Dessert of the Month Club: February

Dessert of the Month Club: March

Drunkard's Path QAL

Zig Zag QAL

2012 Color Challenge: January

2012 Color Challenge: February

2012 Color Challenge: March - the fabrics arrived last weekend and that's as far as I have got on this. I am determined to finish this one by the end of the month though.

Curves Class projects

Made in Cherry QAL

Embroidery Journal Project: January

Embroidery Journal Project: February

Embroidery Journal Project: March - I'm waiting on a few things to come in the mail still. The online store I ordered from had a great sale last month and they are back logged with orders, plus some of the things I ordered were out of stock. Should be soon, hopefully.

Embroidered Ornaments

Mini QT Swap - I'm going to work on this over the weekend. Mailing deadline is the end of the month and I am going to be playing with some new to me techniques.

Project Quilting Challenge: Music

Project Quilting Challenge: Tools

Project Quilting Challenge: Barn Quilts

Hand Pieced QAL

Typography Challenge - this is another one I want to get started on this weekend.

Wild Olive Swap - I haven't decided on what I'm going to do yet, but will decide in the next couple days. My partner didn't give me much to go on...

Quilt Challenge of the Month: March/Scrap Attack - these are probably going to be the same project if I can get started.

New:

Nothing that I can think of right now. There are some ideas I'm kicking around, but I don't have plans to start them right now.

Be back tomorrow with some peeks at my swap items I'm sending. I can't show everything because it is personalized. Hope your Wednesday is going well!

1 comment:

stephmabry said...

Aha! What a great idea...I just took up English paper piecing to make a ton of hexies (just blogged about it for the first time today, even!) But I had no idea what to do with them. A sewing machine cover ia a great idea - useful, and something hat really ought to be pretty. Thanks for the inspiration!