Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday

The refreshed feeling I had on Sunday quickly disappeared by yesterday morning. Yep, I'm back to feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. I'm going to make this short as I have so much to do this afternoon for school.

Completed:

FTLOS Swap Items - made and mailed.... and on their way back to me, I guess. I'm actually pretty annoyed right now but don't want to go in to it here. To say the least, I still can't show you what I made.

Sewn Postcard - there was interest in a swap for these. I want to be able to dedicate time to running it, so it will be coming in April or May.


Front of Postcard

Progress Made:

Mini QT Swap - I need to finish this up over the weekend.

Hand Pieced QAL - just the one block, but progress is progress, right?

Typography Challenge - needs to get done this weekend too. I finally decided on what I'm going to do, so I can dive in now.

Wild Olive Swap - I decided on a design and fabric to stitch on. Just need to transfer and stitch it up.

No Progress:

Sewing Machine Cover

Garter Stitch scarf

Project Quilting Challenge: It's Where I Live - I wanted to finish this up, but it's still sitting on my ironing board.

Tangerine Tango Challenge - ditto.

Sparkle QAL

1912 Project: February Pattern

Quilt Challenge of the Month: February

Quilt Challenge of the Month: March

(Late) Wedding Present

Nesting Place class

Dessert of the Month Club: January

Dessert of the Month Club: February

Dessert of the Month Club: March

Drunkard's Path QAL

Zig Zag QAL

2012 Color Challenge: January

2012 Color Challenge: February

2012 Color Challenge: March

Curves Class projects

Made in Cherry QAL

Embroidery Journal Project: January

Embroidery Journal Project: February

Embroidery Journal Project: March

Embroidered Ornaments

Project Quilting Challenge: Music

Project Quilting Challenge: Tools

Project Quilting Challenge: Barn Quilts

New:

Project Quilting Challenge: Zig Zag - I know what I'm doing and have my fabric ready to go. I had hoped to be further along on this, but time didn't allow it.

Pretty Little Pouch Swap - yep, I signed up for another swap. I have been wanting to do this one for awhile now and we do have a month to stitch something up. My partner's mosaic is a little broad, so I have to think on it for a few days before I decide on something.

6 comments:

Erin @ Billy Button Design said...

That's some list of things to still do!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I was feeling exhausted and overwhelmed with just my Swoon and other mundane things of life. After reading your list, I just need to go lay down in a dark room. ;) You are super woman to take on so much at once! As long as you're doing what you love though, right? Have fun! :o)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I second everything Kelli said and I love your postcard.

Sana Saroti said...

I hope you find your energy back soon to tackle that long list!!! What happend with that FTLOS item? Sorry, I'm too curious ;-)

Norine @ Five Baht Elephant said...

Hang in there!

I love that postcard by the way :)

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I feel exhausted looking at your LONG list, Katie. I've pretty much given up writing lists now... stresses me out too much! Glad you'll be doing the postcard swap. I've already started thinking of ideas. Look forward to seeing what you do for the Typography Challenge...