Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I have many things to share, but most of it doesn't pertain to this list. In order to not make this too long, I will be breaking it all up for the rest of the week. I still don't have much free time but as of today, one class is officially over. A second will be done tomorrow and if I get my act together tomorrow afternoon and take my final, I could be finished with my online class. That leaves one last class and hopefully lots of free time.

Instead of ramble on, I'm just going to get on with my update. This is for the last two weeks and since I don't have much to show as far as progress, I'm not linking up anywhere today.

Completed:

Zakka Style Pin Cushion - I love this so much and was pleased to see it featured in the weekly round up!


Zakka Style Pin Cushion

Pretty Little Pouch Swap - my partner received it and loved it! I'm going to do a post on this one as well as another swap item I sent off later this week.

Progress Made:

Sparkle Mini - the top is done and I did have grand plans to finish this in April. It will get finished soon.

No Progress:

2012 Color Challenge: April - I still haven't touched this to bring the top together. It's high on my list to finish though since it is close.

Hand Pieced QAL

Sewing Machine Cover

Typography Challenge

Garter Stitch Scarf

Project Quilting Challenge: It's Where I Live

Tangerine Tango Challenge

1912 Project: February Pattern

Quilt Challenge of the Month: February (Cathedral Windows)

(Late) Wedding Present

Nesting Place class

Dessert of the Month Club: January

Dessert of the Month Club: February

Dessert of the Month Club: March

Dessert of the Month Club: April

Drunkard's Path QAL

Zig Zag QAL

Kaleidoscope QAL

2012 Color Challenge: January

2012 Color Challenge: February

2012 Color Challenge: March

Curves Class projects

Made in Cherry QAL - I was thinking of making a mini version of this but now I'm not sure. I haven't done anything with it so it may fall of my list next week.

Embroidery Journal Project: January

Embroidery Journal Project: February

Embroidery Journal Project: March

Embroidery Journal Project: April

Embroidered Ornaments

Project Quilting Challenge: Music

Project Quilting Challenge: Tools

Project Quilting Challenge: Barn Quilts

New:

RATZ Swap - I received my partner and am brain storming ideas.

Embroidery Journal Project: May

Dessert of the Month Club: May

2012 Color Challenge: May - I love the color palette for this month and already know what I want to make up. I just need to get fabrics pulled or purchased.

Art Quilt - this is one that didn't get finished before my critique in painting yesterday. The darn paint took way too long to dry but it is alright now and I will be following through on my plan.


Art Quilt WIP

Zakka Style SAL - there are only a few more projects from the book that I want to sew up right now. One of them is this week's pencil case and it looks like a quick one.

Embroidery Classes - more on one of them tomorrow and then the other doesn't start until mid-May.

I Will Wear It in Public Challenge - another great challenge from Rikka (Keren is sitting out on hosting this round). The challenge is to make a garment that you will wear in public and to make something new to you. I will be working with knits and have already sewn up a top (for my painting class; more this weekend on that one). I made a muslin with a cheap knit from Walmart and despite the cost, I love the way it drapes. So, I will be making it in to a wearable top.


Knit Muslin

Well that's all for me today. I will be back tomorrow and am hoping to get time to catch up.

No comments: