Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Usually Wednesday creeps up on me, but this week it feels like an eternity since my last project update. Maybe it's all the time I've spent working on projects versus being online.

A reminder to you all that I will be hosting the Monthly Quilt Challenge for the month of June. Candi deserves a little break and she gave the opportunity to three others, including me, to host a topic of our choosing. Mine is hand quilting. I would love it if you would join in on this little adventure this month and I will post more about it on Friday. If you already know the ins and outs of hand quilting, feel free to play along as well.

I'm going to make this a little quick. I will be double posting today as one of my completions really deserves its own post. Linking up with Freshly Pieced.

Completed:

"I Will Wear It in Public" Challenge - done! Post on this one will be following this one.

RATZ Swap - I will share what I sent my partner once she receives it and I receive mine. I did make a similar key fob for myself with the leftover HSTs. I'm sitting June out since I don't have a use for magents anywhere right now.


Key Fob for Me




Key Fob for Me

Progress Made:

Camp Loopy Project 1 - I'm on track as far as my self-imposed schedule goes. Here's my scarf with four repeats done. I love the texture it has going on!

Camp Loopy Progress

No Progress:

Garden Tote - this is sitting by the couch, but has been put aside for knitting.

Garter stitch scarf

Hand Pieced QAL

2012 Color Challenge: Jan-May

Sewing Machine Cover

Typography Challenge

Project Quilting Challenge: It's Where I Live

Project Quilting Challenge: Music

Project Quilting Challenge: Tools

Project Quilting Challenge: Barn Quilts

Tangerine Tango Challenge

1912 Project

Quilt Challenge of the Month: February (Cathedral Windows)

(Late) Wedding Present

Nesting Place class

Dessert of the Month Club: Jan-May

Drunkard's Path QAL

Zig Zag QAL

Kaleidoscope QAL

Embroidered Ornaments

Art Quilt

Zakka Style Projects

Curves Class Projects

New:

Cachou Cowl - I shared this photo the other day and have a made a little progress, but it isn't enough to notice a difference.


Cachou Cowl

One last thing before I post this and get my other post ready. I have been trying to tackle my emails (over 400 right now) and since I probably won't get to respond to all of them, I want you to know that I do appreciate your comments on my projects.

See you in a bit!

2 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

That scarf is going to be awesome, Katie!!!

Bethany (Make Me A Quilt) said...

That key fob is really cute! I need one - I think it'd be harder to lose my keys. :)