Thursday, July 5, 2012

FAL Quarter 3 Goals

I am a little early posting this considering the linky doesn't start until Sunday, but to me, the third quarter started on the 1st. If you haven't checked out the Finish-a-Long going on at Quilter in the Gap, do so now.

My goals are pretty much the same since I only got one project done last quarter. My mission is to change that this time and actually finish all of these. I must resist the allure of new projects a little more.

1. Garter stitch scarf.


First scarf I started


2. Sewing machine cover.


Hexie progress


3. Late (very very late) wedding present.


Twins Towel Progress


4. Drunkard's Path quilt.


DPQAL Blocks-to-be


5. Line Break shawl.


Line Break WIP


6. Piper's Journey shawl.


Piper's Journey WIP


I will at least have the last two done for this. My DP quilt is the biggie for me and then I can concentrate on the other large quilts in progress I have already.

Be back after work with my WIP post.

1 comment:

Sana Saroti said...

Good luck with everything Katie! I love the colors of your DP project!