Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Thing, One Week Challenge

We all know Amy hosts the Blogger's Quilt Festival twice a year on her blog Amy's Creative Side, but do you know she also hosts a challenge once a month? That challenge is the One Thing, One Week Challenge. I have participated before (and failed my goal for the week) but this time I am determined.

My goal for the week is to trim every one of my blocks for my Drunkard's Path quilt. I'm sick of being stalled on this project and would love to have this fall themed quilt done for fall. Of this year.


DPQAL Blocks-to-be

Why don't you join me? All you have to do is post in the comments on her blog what you goal is and then link of next Monday with your success. There is a small prize up for grabs too, but really, the prize is getting your goal completed.

1 comment:

Cindy Sharp said...

Your fabrics are beautiful.