Monday, October 8, 2012

FAL 3rd Quarter Wrap Up

I missed the link up for the 3rd quarter of the Finish-a-long but I am still going to recap my projects. My goals were not that big but considering I am living at my job these days, it's no surprise I have made little progress.

1. Garter stitch scarf - I have finished this but it wasn't before the end of the quarter. FO photos will be coming soon (and the weight of this long-standing WIP is finally off my shoulders).

2. Sewing machine cover - this hasn't been touched all quarter and the project bag it is in is collecting dust.

3. Very late wedding gift - this also hasn't been touched recently. The couple celebrated their 1st anniversary in September so now I am thinking I could finish these by January, which is the month of my friend's 30th birthday.

4. Drunkard's Path quilt - this is still in block form. Maybe 2013 will be the year I finally finish some quilts...

5. Line Break shawl - this is "finished" in the sense that it is bound off and blocked. I hate the bind off though and have decided to frog it and start over. This will also let me add the third ball of yarn to it.

6. Piper's Journey shawl - my only real finish of the quarter from this list. More details can be found here.

Piper's Journey

Because of the 100 Day Hustle I am not going to be making a list of the 4th quarter. The FAL was fun but not as helpful as I had hoped. I do have two finishes from my hustle list that I need to take photographs of and share here. See you soon!

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is such a lovely shawl. Great to finish in time for the winter.