Monday, October 15, 2012

Knitting WIPs

I meant to share this last week. I took the photos quickly one day and then basically spent the remainder of the week either working or sleeping. Sigh... Things are going to be changing around here as I finally came to the conclusion that while this job is meeting, nay exceeding, my financial needs, it is not allowing me in any manner to meet my other needs (like my personal relationships and my creative needs).

I spent some time reorganizing my creative space. I'm not really sure what to call it now. It used to be my sewing room but now it is so much more. My yarn stash has taken over one shelf and my scraps are out of control. I found some WIPs I had forgotten about, one of which I want to try to finish before the next Blogger's Quilt Festival.

Sharktooth

Also getting organized are my art supplies. For school, I had containers that could hold a wide variety of items and so I decided to seperate and group by type so I know what I have. I can't wait to dig in and start playing around with them again. I signed up for some online workshops to learn techniques I haven't tried before.

Adobe MKAL

Since last time, I have made progress on my Sharktooth (two more teeth have appeared!) and started a mystery knit-a-long called Adobe. Both should be finished by the end of the month.

This post is kind of random and disconnected so I will stop there. What have you been up to lately?

No comments: