Monday, December 3, 2012

Short Update

Whew, time flies by when you have to go to work every day. I sure got used to having all my time to myself, ha. I'm settling into a routine again but hopefully posting happens more often. This upcoming week I have to go to Minneapolis for some training. Not sure yet if I'm going to bring with my computer or leave it at home. On one hand, it would be great to have no distractions (read: my dogs) so I can catch up with things, but then if I bring it, I won't get as much done on the projects I bring. And don't get me started on which projects I'm planning on bringing... I have until Tuesday to decide.

The only project updates I have since last time are knits: another mystery (LOVE the colorway I'm using), more progress on my Sundry, and I've doubled the length of my Five by Five Cowl. The cowl is perfect to bring to work to knit on my dinner breaks.

Mystery WIP
 
Sundry WIP
 
Five by Five Cowl WIP

I will be back tomorrow for Giveaway Day. See you then!

No comments: