Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: March

My project for this month is something I have been meaning to sew up for quite awhile; pretty much since I moved in with Chad (and for the record, that was almost two and a half years ago!). Like all of our beloved pets, mine can make a mess when eating and drinking. They also love to scoot their supposedly non-skid dishes around the kitchen.

Fabrics for a dog dish mat

To help stop some of the clean up and movement, I'm going to sew up a mat for their dishes. I've been collecting various dog fabrics with this in mind (and the hope that I could find one that had Boston Terriers on it - success!). I'm not sure I will use all of these or what kind of design I will come up with. Probably something simple.

Linking up with Sew BitterSweet Designs and Fiber of All Sorts.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

What a great idea! I am going to be making more mats that go under my baby's food chair and it came to my mind that our babies both might make messes! I can't wait to see what you create!