Monday, April 15, 2013

Finish-a-Long Quarter Two

Quarter one was a complete failure as far as finishing any of my goals went. I've been trying to be conservative with the projects I pick for this and think I need to widen my scope of what I include. This might not work as May is looking to be full of new starts, but I'm always game to take a stab at something.

Without further adieu, here are my goals (and current state of said projects) for this quarter.

1. Handstitched mini

Hand Pieced QAL
 
2. Sourwood Mountain

Sourwood Mountain WIP
 
3. Cora

Cora WIP
 
4. Driftwood

Driftwood WIP
 
5. Nesting Place

Nesting Place
 
6. Temptress

Temptress WIP
 
7. Hand quilting practice mini

Ready to Hand Quilt
 
8. Notebook cover

Embroidery WIP
 
9. Ranrike

Shawl in Progress
 
10. Canyonlands

Canyonlands WIP

I decided this quarter to leave off the quilt tops that need to be quilted and bound. I have so much fabric set aside for different quilts that I would rather accumulate tops to clear some of the clutter. Another rule I have set for myself is to not have any knitting WIPs older than a year. Eventually, I would like that to be six months.

Linking up Leanne for the FAL goals linky party.

No comments: