Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mad May Recap

If someone had told me I could finish 16 knits in one month, I would have laughed hysterically. Granted, one was nearly finished already (and was the only non-Tosh project) but that is still a lot for me.

I will be sharing more about these as I take modeled FO photos but here is a photograph of the Madelinetosh projects piled up. In this pile are seven hats, five cowls, one shawl, one pair of mittens, and a pair of boot cuffs.

Mad May FOs

The other project I finished is the Canyonlands shawl. I still need to block it and then I will do my FO post. This was on my FAL list and felt really good to get off the needles.

Canyonlands FO

In addition to the projects I finished, I did also add five projects to my WIP pile. There is the start of two sweaters, two cowls, and a shawl here. I'm hoping to finish some of them this month as my yarn WIPs has grown to 18 now.

New WIPs from May

Now hopefully the rain will subside so I can take FO photos and share them with you. My pile is turning into a leaning tower and really needs to be addressed post haste.

No comments: