Saturday, June 1, 2013

Some Business and Some Cuteness

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3526695/?claim=pzqvk2tr4db">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

While I finally get around to exploring other blog reader options, I'm starting with claiming my blog on Bloglovin. Have you settled on a new reader?

I also realized it's been a very long time since I've shared a photo of the cutest dogs in my neighborhood (not that I'm biased or anything). Angus has since been groomed so please excuse his shagginess here.

My Boys <3

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I am narrowed down to Feedly or InoReader. I like InoReader best but they are having some serious technical issues. Feedly is further developed but they use the Google Reader platform so they have to deal with that. There's no perfect answer.