Friday, July 5, 2013

Knitting WIPs

One week I will actually post this on Wednesday, like I used to. Since I'm still on a making bender, my blogging schedule was thrown out the window. As such, I decided to do away with my monthly to-do list for the time being. I just keep adding projects and not really sharing progress. I am working on getting my in-progress projects finished before starting new things (with a few exceptions) and really need to get FO photos taken. It's been so hot and humid lately that the throught of modeling wool items is not at the top of my list, however.

Anyway.

Camp Loopy is on it's second month. I'm knitting a cute little cardigan called Hey, Teach! out of Madelinetosh Vintage. The colorway is called Badlands and I picked it as an homage to western North Dakota. So far, I have finished the back and one sleeve (not pictured) I have the other sleeve on the needles and am hoping to finish it and the two fronts over the weekend.

Hey, Teach! WIP

I also started a laceweight shawl for a KAL on Ravelry. This is a pattern called Tiong Bahru and is knit with Sundara Silk Lace. It's an intermediate pattern and I'm not sure how fast it will progress.

Tiong Bahru WIP

Lastly, I've been chipping away at this sock. With the heat, I hate the idea of socks in general, but really want this off the needles. The pair will just have to get tucked away until fall.

Sock WIP

What are you working on?

No comments: