Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I'm hitting it hard on my WIPs, either by trying to finish or scrapping them altogether. More will come on the latter soon, but for today I have some progress to share on two projects.

First, I'm in the home stretch on my second sock. It's hard to want to knit this now with how warm it is outside, but I'm determined to get this off the needles. This will hopefully be finished by the end of the month.

Love Letters WIP

I have come to a setback with this mitt, however. I was knitting the large size, based on the measurements in the pattern, and it is too big. I was so close to getting this one finished but instead, ripped it out this morning. I will start over with the small size and even if it's a little tight, I know when I wash them they will grow a bit. The yarn I'm using is known for that.

Sourwood Mountain WIP

Despite having to start over, I'm going to try to finish these this month too.

No comments: