I do have a bit to catch up on with posting. Once the routine is gone, it's hard for me to get back. But I have photos that need words and drafts written that need photos. Of course, those items don't align with each other. I also have enough FOs to last me at least a month, if I posted one a day. I haven't decided how to tackle them as far as sharing, but by the end of the year I will be current.
So without further rambling, I present my goals for this month.
1. Alluvia - this is a felted tote that I'm knitting for the last project of Camp Loopy. This is the only must finish this month.
2. Irene Adler - a large lace-weight shawl that I just want to start.
3. Altocumulus - a worsted-weight shawl that I would like to finish. I have a good start already.
4. Ennoble - a beaded scarf that I would like to start and finish.
5. Allis - another shawl that I want to start. It's for a KAL that doesn't start until mid-month.
6. Moulin Rouge - a single skein shawl that I want to start and finish.
7. Ranrike - a shawl I started last year. I want to get about halfway, which would be finishing the border.
8. Driftwood - another shawl that I started last year. I would also like to get halfway with this one, which means finishing up one of two skeins.
9. Sugar Block Club - I have blocks done through March and would like to catch up.
10. Forest QAL - my original plan for the link up will not get finished. I will still be sewing it up, but want to finish a smaller project to submit.
11. Road to Round Rock - I have some of the blocks done on this one. I would like to finish them.
12. Handstitched mini - another project from last year. I have one block done and want to finish two more.
13. Art quilt - I just want to start so I can see my vision come to life.
14. Dog dish mat - a short project that I just keep putting off. I want to start and finish it this month.
15. Honeycomb mini - I would like to finish the top and transfer the embroidery design.
16. Dessert of the Month - this is my new lunchtime project. I finished January over a few days in July and would like to get through June.
17. Garden tote - I want to finally finish the embroidery.
18. East Gable Shawl - I'm about halfway and would like to finish.
What do you have planned for the month of August?